1. IDENTITY OF THE TITLEHOLDER OF THIS WEBSITE
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the information society and e-commerce, we inform you that the titleholder of www.arrano-sl.com is:
Corporate name: ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS, S.L.
Tax No.: B20689501
Address: POL. IND. INTXAUSTI, PAB 14-M, 20215 ZEGAMA – GIPUZKOA.
Telephone: 943 80 00 58
Fax: 943 80 12 59
Registration data: Recorded in the Companies Register of Gipuzkoa, on 16 March 2004, volume 1808 folio 0 page number SS-17308.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Access to this website grants you the condition of “User”, and implies express unreserved acceptance of the general conditions published at www.arrano-sl.com, from the moment you access the website. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions for use on each of the occasions on which they intend to access and, if applicable, use the services provided by means of this website, as they may be amended.
In this regard, the “User” is understood to be the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or paid, on www.arrano-sl.com.
2.1.-Aim and scope
These general conditions for use regulate the access, browsing and use of www.arrano-sl.com as well as the responsibilities arising from the use of its content such as the fonts, graphics, illustrations, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by the national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS may establish particular conditions that will be applicable to the use and/or contracting of specific services and these general conditions will apply as secondary conditions.
2.2.-Conditions for access and use of the services
- Access to arrano-sl.comis in principle free of charge. Nevertheless, some of the services and content may be subject to the prior contracting of the service or product. In these cases, the particular conditions created for this purpose that ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS will make available prior to contracting will apply.
- At all times, the User must make fair use of the services of this website, according to these general conditions, the current legislation, good morals and public order, as well as the practices generally accepted on the Internet.
- The User guarantees that all the information submitted by means of the forms included on this website is fair, real, exact, true and up to date. It will be the User’s exclusive responsibility to report any modification to the information supplied immediately to ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS.
- The User will refrain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequences of characters with the purpose of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; obstructing the access of other Users due to massive consumption of resources; gathering data included on this website for publicity purposes; reproducing, copying, distributing, transforming or making available to third parties the content included on this website; carrying out actions by means of the services included on this website that may infringe intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, people’s rights to reputation, image and privacy; carrying out actions of unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
- If for the use and/or contracting of a service at arrano-sl.com the User has to register, they will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. If as a consequence of registering, the User is provided with a password, they will make diligent use of the password to access to these services and keep it private. Consequently, Users are responsible for the suitable safeguarding and confidentiality of any usernames and/or passwords that they are given and undertake not to share them with third parties, whether temporarily or permanently, nor allow others to use them. The User shall be liable for any unlawful use of the services by any illegitimate third party that uses a password for this purpose due to improper use or loss thereof by the User. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorised access to their passwords, the User will be responsible for immediately reporting this to ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS for their cancellation. ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS accepts no responsibility for the actions made by unauthorised third parties if the User does not provide said notification.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS is the titleholder of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that comprise www.arrano-sl.com, including the brand, trademark or distinctive sign. In particular, but not limited thereto, copyright applies to the graphic design, source code, logos, fonts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other items contained on the website.
In no case will access to or browsing of www.arrano-sl.com imply that ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS waives, transfers or fully or partially licences their intellectual and industrial property rights for personal use to the User.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of use, using any procedure, of all or part of the content of www.arrano-sl.com, without express, written authorisation from ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS, is an infringement of their intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
All information not considered personal data transmitted voluntarily to www.arrano-sl.com via the Internet (including any comment, suggestion, idea, graphic, etc.) will become the exclusive property of ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS, which will hold unlimited rights to its use, without accruing any compensation in their favour, nor in favour of any other person.
4. REGIME OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
- ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS does not guarantee the lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the services or information included on arrano-sl.com, and therefore does not accept any direct or indirect responsibility for damages of any kind resulting from dissatisfaction with its usefulness or from expectations that the User may have placed in this.
- ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS states that it has adopted both the technological and organizational measures, within its possibilities and their current state of the art, to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and any other harmful components. However they may not be liable for: (a) the availability or continuity of the contents and/or services of arrano-sl.com(b) the absence of errors, or correction of any defects that might arise; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on arrano-sl.com; (d) the unassailability of the security measures adopted; any damage caused by persons who breach the security systems of www.arrano-sl.com.
- The User will be solely responsible to third parties for any communications or information sent personally or on their behalf to arrano-sl.com, and for any unlawful use of the contents and services contained on this website.
- ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS reserves the right suspend temporarily, and without prior warning, access to arrano-sl.comon the occasion of operations of maintenance, repair, update or improvement. Provided that the circumstances allow for it, ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS will publish a notification on its website sufficiently in advance indicating the foreseeable date when services are to be suspended.
- The links to other pages website that may be found on arrano-sl.commay lead to websites for which ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS accepts no responsibility, as they do not have any type of control over them. Their aim is to provide the User with other sources of information, therefore the User accesses the content under their own responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them.
- ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS accepts no liability for the use that the Users may make of the content and services included in their website. Consequently, they do not guarantee that the use that the Users may make of the aforementioned content and services complies with these general conditions for use, nor that they do so with diligence.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that the personal data you provide through the website www.arrano-sl.com will be treated confidentially and will be stored in an automated file owned by ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS, S.L., with address at POL. IND. INTXAUSTI, PAB 14M (20215) ZEGAMA-GIPUZKOA, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Your personal data will be used for the purpose of answering your request and will be held indefinitely to send (via ordinary or electronic channels) information related to our activity that may be of interest to you, until you inform us otherwise. If you do not wish to receive this information you can inform us via the email address email@example.com and we will immediately cancel your data.
Similarly, we inform you that can exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose in accordance with the Personal Data Protection law, by sending a certified letter or equivalent for which it is possible to accredit its reception, with a photocopy of your National ID Document, to the following address: POL. IND. INTXAUSTI, PAB 14M (20215) ZEGAMA-GIPUZKOA. Failing to fill in the fields indicated as compulsory, that appear on any electronic registration form, may result in ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS being unable to attend to your request.
ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS does not sell, transfer, rent or transmit in any manner information or personal data of its Customers/Users to third parties.
Children and young people under the age of 18 are advised that they must have permission from their parents or guardians to provide personal data on the website of ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS.
ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS has adopted the measures necessary to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access of your personal data, taking into account at all times the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether due to human action or physical or natural environment. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not infallible.
6. DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
- ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS reserves the right to modify, fully or partially, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes on arrano-sl.com. Similarly, they may make the amendments deemed opportune to the website without prior warning, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided, and the manner in which they are displayed or located. Consequently, the general conditions published at the time the User accesses arrano-sl.comwill be understood to be valid, therefore the User must periodically read these conditions of use.
- Regardless of the particular conditions, ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without the need for prior warning, access to the content of the page, without any possibility for User to claim damages of any kind.
7. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS
The relationships established between ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS and the User are governed by the current regulations in the applicable legislation and the competent courts and tribunals. Nevertheless, in cases where legislation foresees the possibility of both parties submitting to a Court, ARRANO TALLERES ELECTROMECÁNICOS and the User, both renounce the right to any other Courts that may apply, and submit to the Courts and Tribunals in the city of San Sebastian.